MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Hillary’s Next Move - NYTimes.com

 
“Maybe I’ll get a decorating show,”
said Hillary Clinton.
 
Instead, she veers off into a discussion of all the things she’ll do when she’s no longer secretary of state, and there’s time. That led to a mention of her favorite television shows, which are all about house buying and home improvement.

Her top pick is “Love It or List It,” in which a couple who are unhappy with their current residence gets to look at new houses while a decorator rehabs their old place. The plot arc is always the same, and in a way, it’s sort of Clintonesque. The redecorators find termites or a leaky furnace; the house search goes awry. Everybody’s upset! But after a lot of hard work and the final commercial, there’s a happy ending.

“I find it very calming,” she said.
 
***
 
I hope Hilliary runs for president.
 
 
Saw smooth transferal
of her delegates (although not necessarily her followers) over to Obama
comparable
to John the Baptist's transferal of his followers over to Jesus by the baptism...
 
 
Keeping the movement forward.
 
***
 
Clinton stared for a few seconds.
“I choose my cards,”
she said firmly.
“I choose them.
I play them to the best of my ability.
Move on to the next hand.”



Hope her ending ends better than John the Baptist!
 
 

No comments: