MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

That's So Gay Is Not So Nice - Health News - redOrbit


“Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.”

Victims may say this to bullies, but it may not necessarily be true.


In 2007, “that’s so gay” was addressed in a student lawsuit. A female student at Maria Carillo High in Santa Rosa, California used the term and was disciplined by educators. The parents of the student fired back with a lawsuit, claiming that the school violated First Amendment rights of their daughter.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if this girl didn’t even know the origin of that term. The kids who get caught saying it will claim it’s been decontextualized, but others will say, `No, you know what that means.’ It’s quite talked about,” Rick Ayers, who helped compile and publish “Berkeley High School Slang Dictionary,” told the Associated Press.


***


1841 Mason Mill Rd
Decatur, GA
Former home of Bob and Janet Gary



    


As God's House is Middle of Our Street,
"Who is Your Neighbor?"



***


Jim Ed the Cub Scout's Neighborhood Watch

FRONT ROW:
James Edward Avery DVM, Janet, George Robert Gary, Sr. ThD 

Bob and Janet...
"They Stepped on a Duck (Joke?)!"

Men's Bible Study Group?                                       Tues, Aug. 16, 2011
From:
James Avery
Add to Contacts
To: Janet Gary


Mrs. Gary,
I apologize for the stress I've put you through; but the truth.......I was thrown for a loop the way you started concurring with Dr. Gary after that Thanksgiving visit. From my perspective, Thanksgiving was just a coincidence. Since you felt the need to justify inviting someone into your home that made you uncomfortable even before I stepped foot in your home; want to remind you it was the Puritans who burned witches at the stakes also. That was neither clever or fair.

Yes. I do have a crystal meth addiction. To buy and sell crystal meth is illegal. To have a crystal meth addiction is not illegal. Addictions are very common in the gay community, especially with the men (sex, alchohol,and....yes... recreational drugs of which cyrtal meth is just one of many). For some reason crystal meth has a different effect with me than most men. It is a speed only, which at first was not a problem, just a pick-me-up before going to work after a party weekend (Hotlanta, New Orleans Halloween, New Orleans Southern Decadence, Chicago International Men of Leather...queen in leather is still a queen/very miliary theme also......Birmingham Rites of Spring, Miami White Party, New York Black Party....leather again, San Fransico Folsom Street Fair, etc. etc. etc.). Eventually it got to where I couldn't go anywhere without it; chanced gettting caught flying back to Arkansas for my two neice's weddings. Never drugged tested at work either which would have been a felony and lost of my license to practice. I can stop doing it, but crash for 2-3 weeks; then depression sets in not because of work but because no social network inside or outside of veterinary medicine threre for me when I come off the drug. Don't let the illegal part confuse you. I've always had a colorful language within the gay community; which they didn't care much for either.

Too late fore me to try to start my own clinic staff with people of my choosing. I realized I had to do my own intervention. I was actually waiting for Dr. Gary that day. You said he would be there in an hour and that you two were equal head of household. It was apparent to me that Dr. Gary was only being civil to me because you opened the gate to our little neighborly chat. I knew you were a Christian wife; just didn't know if Dr. Gary was a good doctor or a bad doctor........think Dorothy.....lol. That;s why I went back to get the painting and the rubber duckies......so we could have more to talk about as I was waiting for either Rev Bob or Dr. Bob or just liberal Bob.

Right now.....Dr. Gary is the one I'm pissed off at.....not you...although it may not sound that way. Bob may not have realized....he concurred also with my mother against me over the cellphone. On one of my phone calls with my mother I ask, " Am I correct in believeing you've spoken with Mrs. Gary?" My mother answered back almost excited," YES I HAVE! HIM TOO!" My mother said you had nothing but nice things to say about me; she thought Bob was a DICK. She took it like a compliment; yet she doesn't want her son to be gay still. Now I can't turn her off!

Is there a Men's Bible Study Group at Glenwood Memorial Church I could sit in on just to see what mature Methodist Men discuss. I do consider myself mature Methodist as far a Christians are concerned. I was born into a Methodist Chruch and without realizing it.....was calling myself atheist before I graduated Prescott High School. Brother Walthal didn't correct me...in fact he stumbled.... when I answered his question: "Why believe in God?" No wonder no one suggested I be baptised. Would you be upset if I attended a few Sunday sermons....I do have a suit?

Was okay with what the Baptist preacher said when he married my eldest neice to the baseball coach. Not sure what kind of preacher married the younger one to the campus policeman. Couln't hear a word he said. He was cute though; seemed in a hurry to leave the wedding with his cute girlfriend also.


Thu, October 20, 2011 7:26:01 PM

[ No Subject ]
From:
James Avery
Add to Contacts
To: ggary@emory.edu
Cc: Janet Gary


Dr. Gary,
I just got back from Georgia Regional Hospital with copies of my medical records as well as those from Dekalb Crisis Center. While I was there, I spoke to my doctor, Dr. Parker, a small black women. I had just received another pathetic letter from my mother, whom I stopped all communication with, still believing her son has a mental illness. What I wanted to know from Dr. Parker, was my diagnosis which not told to me on release, as well as, what was told to my mother.

Bipolar being the diagnosis, I tried to show her copies from my blog www.twistedpurplecow.blogspot.com which came to creation, from my anger at both you and Janet concurring against me from right across the street. You may or not be aware, but over the cellphone with my family in Arkansas, you've concurred with my mother against me as well; being all it took sending my life into a tail spin. It does not have to be intentional to fit the definition of "conspiracy."

Dr. Parker refused and began to get nervous, anxious, in a hurry to rush me out of the facility. Very calmly and professionally, I told her:
"Dr. Parker, hate to inform you; not only have you have failed in your responsibility to me as your patient, it's ..not.. bipolar if good reasons."

She could not even explain to me what happens when I start thinking ...clearer... on medication that takes months to see any results? How would we know when it's working? Not even what made her think I wasn't thinking .....clearly...now? Making it worth riskng serious effect associated with those medicines?

Last thing she said as she pushed me out the door:
"If you yell at your neighbors across the street again, you will be brought back here."
That was all I needed to know.

As my definition of "LIBERAL" is honest, fair, and reasonable; believe I have accummulated enought evidence to justify my end,
the reason being:
Those with a supplus are better able to control their circumstances; those without are control by them. One is not always able to excercise good judgment.

"Those" and "them" being the day Janet started concurring with you against me, a simple honest man with a hearing impairment keeping distance between him and his dysfunction family in Arkansas.

I'm getting ready to find a civil lawyer to represent me here in Atlanta; one in Arkansas representing both my finacial interest here and there in Prescott.

There will be no more yelling and screaming. You will be amazed how much I've learned just living across the street from George Robert Gary, Thb. just know his wife; the resourses available to him I did not. All I wanted that day I scared Janet was some grandfatherly advice at that time.

My problem being then: how does one go ask for help if not sure where to begin?

Wanted some advise on where to go; not able to understand some returns with personilized search engine on my computer as well as an opportunity/openening for a mid-life crisis career change.

James Edward Avery, DVM is not unempolyed; just retired from clinical practice of veterinary medicine wanting into the polical arena.

Until you two stop concurring against me and remove that restraining order; you are neither liberal or mature Christian inside or outside a church. I do understand confict of interest, and why resistent to women as ordained ministers; do not have to respect yours, Emory University, even that of my family if not fair, reasonable with me.

Why can't Phil be a writer as well as a preacher, Bob?
Just call it fiction.
All he has to do is make sense.

Next move is your's and Janet.
Only then will I be able to forgive and forget.

Total Grace; not Christian Grace.


Fri, March 16, 2012 4:58:48 PM
Re:
From:
James Avery
Add to Contacts
To: donna devine



Which Wed. and which Sat. are we talking about?

As far as calling mother, I have nothing to offer conversation wise that is positive or care to engage in conversation nothing more than brain candy. If mother has something to say that might be of interest to me, she can send me another letter. I do read them. They mostly just make me angry; things like making George cry while he cuts her hair. Had to roll my eyes upwards as I sat in jail 2 1/2 weeks where I read that one; waiting on her to make up her mind whether to bail me out, at her mercy, as her phone number was the only number I had memorized. Even gave her the names of two veterinarians associates and how and where to reach them who might be willing to bail me out sooner had they known I was in jail.....which she did not do. And lets not forget...DONNA...that's after 5 weeks in Georgia Regional Hospital with....YOUR.....help.

If ever anything I want to reply to....will send you an email to pass on to ... HER! Far as I'm concerned, that woman is dead and buried. It has become to obvious to me... NOW ... up to the day she dies.... would rather a dead son than a daffodil for a son...would rather give a grown man up for adoption than accept she raised a gay son.

What an ironic twist of an old story: instead of a father throwing an adolescent gay son out into the streets; a grown man having to disown his own mother because she refuses to understand she's the only one who has ever come close to gay bashing her own son.

You are more than welcomed to come here without her and bring with you whomever you like. You would love gay bingo....or... alcohol infused Gosple Sunday with the drag queens....if they still even have them here. I would go to them if I had someone to go with.

Whatever; let's just get it over with.

LOL


From: donna devine
To: James Avery
Sent: Fri, March 16, 2012 12:24:20 PM
Subject: Re:

Dear Jim Ed, I did send you an e-mail a few weeks ago but I might not have sent it right! We 've been having some trouble with our computer. I am glad that you are not going to lock us out and I hope you are a little bit glad that we are coming to see you!!! I just talked to mother and told her what you would like for her to bring and she was going to write it down as soon as she hung up. She will also check with Carl Dalrymple. As of right now, we are going to leave here Wed. and come home Sat. I will let you know for sure before Monday. I love you and am looking forward to seeing you again!!!!!Please call mother soon!!!!! LOVE DONNA Let me know that you got this please

--- On Thu, 3/15/12, James Avery wrote:

From: James Avery
Subject:
To: "donna devine"
Date: Thursday, March 15, 2012, 2:43 AM

Letter from mother says check email. Did not see any from you. If you want to come March 20 - 26, go ahead. Not going to try and stop you. Tell mother I want to see a copy of the power of attorney paper she had me sign wasn't able to read without my glasses at the time. Have heard absolutley nothing from Carl Dalrymple. Do not understand what's taking so long.
Also there is a framed collections of pics in my bedroom. If you could bring that with you. Couple of pics of my trip to mexico and colorado want to enter into my blog. Also the paper machaie tiger face.
Thank 

No comments: